Recently, callers from four continents joined Zondervan author Kary Oberbrunner for a conversational chat, as Kary helped listeners gain greater clarity about who we are and whose we are through sharing truths from his book Your Secret Name.
A pastor formerly addicted to self-injury, Kary was honest about how many of us let pain define our lives. But he also traced the hopeful, transformational journey in which we can discover our Secret Name.
During the Call Listeners Discovered:
- The Given Names that can burden us, both negative (i.e., failure, self-injurer) and positive (i.e., athlete, brain)
- How men and women differ in their strategies to win at the "Name Game"
- An ancient promise which reveals that you have a new name written on a white stone
- How to overcome the chronic personal pain in your life
- How to tap into your true potential and step into the destiny your Creator designed for you
- A community who believes in you and shares your passion for personal development
The New "Your Secret Name" Team
Kary Oberbrunner also just launched an international Your Secret Name team whose deep passion centers on helping others overcome the lies of the Enemy and discover their true identity in Christ. Bring a Your Secret Name speaker to your area or learn more about the benefits of joining the new team.
Discover Your Secret Name for God
Take the "Secret Name" Test to discover what your secret name for God could be.
Learn more about the Your Secret Name book by Kary Oberbrunner
- Beth Murphy, Zondervan
(This post does not represent the views of Zondervan or any of its representatives. The writer's opinions are his own, and are shared for information purposes only. To receive new blogposts in your reader or email inbox, subscribe to Zondervan Blog.)